CHRIS VOLGRAF (AKA Mr. Clutch)
OWNER AND HEAD STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
Chris Volgraf has been training clients of all populations for the last 15 years in the Bucks County and Princeton area. He has trained Olympic, collegiate and professional athletes as well as clients working on improving their health with weight loss, general fitness or orthopedic concerns. Chris' knowledge, expertise and outgoing personality have helped hundreds of clients exceed their health and performance goals throughout the years.
Although Clutch Performance has worked with athletes from a wide variety of sports over the years, Clutch Performance offers the top golf fitness program in the area with a focus on golf fitness and performance enhancement. Chris teamed up with fellow Titleist Performance Institute Certified Golf Professionals Dom DiJulia at Dom DiJulia School of Golf and Corey Krusa at Krusa Golf Academy in 2006. Together they have coached some of the top golfers in the Pennsylvania and New Jersey at the amateur, high school, collegiate and professional levels.
- 30 min, 45 min and 60 min training sessions
- Individuals, Small Group and Team Training
- Weight Loss, General Fitness and Orthopedic Concerns
- Assessment and Program Design
- Nutritional Coaching with Clutch Performance partnered registered dietitians.
- Speed, Agility and Quickness camps for all ages and sports
- Online Coaching
- Health, Fitness and Performance Consulting and Speaking Engagements
4 Convenient Locations
- Transcend Fitness in Newtown, PA
- Wrightstown Fitness in Wrightstown, PA
- M3 Studios in Hopewell, NJ
- Nation 9 Sports Academy in Fairless Hills, PA
Education + 15 years Experience = Your Success
Clutch Performance has become the premier strength and conditioning and personal training company in the area based on Education and Experience! After receiving his degree in Exercise Physiology from Temple University, Chris has continued his pursuit of knowledge travelling coast to coast for cutting edge continuing education. His 15 years of experience have included stops in corporate, commercial, clinical and athletic performance in the Philadelphia and Princeton area. The majority of his time was spent as the Director of Fitness at the Princeton Longevity Center where he was responsible for constructing the Fitness Division at the PLC from the ground up. As a founding employee of the PLC in 2002, Chris played a leading role in building it into one of the most recognized preventive wellness providers in the country, eventually expanding to 3 locations on the east coast.
- Bachelors of Science in Exercise Physiology—Temple University
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach-National Strength and Conditioning Assoc.
- Certified Exercise Physiologist-American College of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer-National Strength and Conditioning Assoc.
- Certified Level 2 Golf Fitness Pro-Titleist Performance Institute
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist—Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach-Athlete's Acceleration (Lee Taft)
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Insured with NSCA Insurance Program
- CPR and AED Certified—American Heart Association
Current Clutch Performers
- Rock Nuggets—Nation 9 Softball
- Langhorne Lightning Softball
- Langhorne Athletic Association Travel Soccer
- Kellie Edelblut, Symetra Tour Golfer
- Katie Edelblut, College of William & Mary Division 1 Golfer
- Michael McBryan, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill Division 1 Swimmer
- Lukas Clark, Penn State University Division 1 Golfer
- Steven Cerbera, Furman University Division 1 Golfer
- Kyle Sterbinsky, Wake Forest University Division 1 Golfer